Frequently Asked Questions
What startups are you looking for?
What is your application process like?
- Each startup fills out an application form. SigmaLabs will analyze each form and conduct telephonic interviews.
- SigmaLabs will select up to 20 startups to participate in face to face interviews.
- SigmaLabs will then select a small subset of finalists that may need further vetting and interviews, culminating in a decision to accept up to 8 companies.
Is my startup in the right stage for your program?
Can I apply as a single founder?
How many startups are accepted?
Up to eight companies per wave.
My team outsourced the software development, are we eligible to apply?
Is the application kept confidential?
What does a regular day look like?
Does the whole team need to be on site for the acceleration period?
What does SigmaLabs provide?
- Legal and financial Guidance, documents and office hours.
- Software, services, ad-credits.
- 1on1 workshops with the best of the best in all fields relevant to your business.
- A personal mentor that is a founder in a related business segment, so the advice is relevant.
- Meetings with top-tier seed investors from Israel, Europe, and the USA.
- International and local speakers on relevant topics.
- Comfortable working space.
Does SigmaLabs take equity in my company?
Do you assist the startups with funding?
Do you cover my costs during the acceleration period?
Do you sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)?
What makes your accelerator different?
- Build a great product
- Create a successful company
- Raise funds to enable the above
And we will stop at nothing, to help our companies achieve this.
We focus primarily on pre-seed opportunities. We partner with the best of the best, to bring you great resources, access, best practice and relevant data.
When will I hear back about my application?
“SL team and the top-notch mentors helped our company in every way possible, from shaping the company’s story to finding investors and first design partners. It was truly an amazing experience which I highly recommend!”